What Does the Course Cover?
First of all, the video is hosted online; so you can access it when you want, on your schedule, and at your own pace. Once you sign up, you will enter an exclusive "Member's Area" where you can watch the video and download the included sample documents.
The video is broken into four sections, which total 1.5 hours of video time:
- Module 1: Overview of Fundraising Events: What is a fundraising event; examples of fundraising events and fundraising event ideas; why are fundraising events different from other events; the two main goals for any fundraising event planner (Length: 7:21)
- Module 2: Sponsors & Sponsorship: Why you MUST understand the concept of sponsorship if you're going to plan a fundraising event; how sponsors play an important role at your event; how to find and recruit sponsors; sponsorship proposals (including a sample proposal); creating sponsorship levels: how to make sure that your sponsors stay happy and why that is so important (Length: 38:02)
- Module 3: Raising Money: The two ways to look at money as a fundraising event planner; ways in which you can raise money at your event; fundraising event ideas; explanation of silent auctions; (Length: 12:54)
- Module 4: Planning a Fundraising Event: How to plan a fundraising event. PLEASE note this is not a step-by-step guide to planning an event; that is a complex topic that is covered in detail in my Planning Events Course. This Fundraising & Sponsorship video covers how a fundraising event is different than any other event, and covers the extra steps you must take or elements you must know from any other event. If you do not know how to plan events, I strongly urge you to consider my Planning Events Course and then supplement that with this Fundraising & Sponsorship course. (Length: 28:14)
Along with the video, you get three downloadable documents to supplement your learning and to use when you plan your event. Included with the video are:
- Sample Event Sponsorship Agreement
- Sample Budget Grid
- Sample Sponsorship Proposal
Additionally, I include a downloadable PDF document of the slides used in the video. I suggest you print these out and take notes right on the slides; that way you can keep them to use in the future if you need to refresh your memory. However, you do have lifetime access to the video, and you can watch the modules as many times as you like.
If you're ready, then sign up below to learn everything you need to know to plan your fundraising event like a pro!
Fundraising & Sponsorship
Video Course - $47
(please note that a recommended prerequisite is the Planning Events Course; this Fundraising course is meant to supplement the Planning Events Course.
Also, both courses are INCLUDED in the Complete Event Planner Course at a discounted rate)
Yes, please sign me up now!
(click here or on the "Register" button below)
Return from Fundraising Event Ideas to the main Courses page
Return from Fundraising Event Ideas to Home